Wednesday, March 3, 2010

bad blogger

Yup I'm a bad blogger and I think the above picture pretty much sums up why. I've been feeling like death on two feet for weeks now. I'm exhausted every minute of the day and when I sleep I either sleep horribly or I sleep like the dead and am unable to wake up in the morning. Work is busy so the last thing I want to do when I get home is turn on another computer. I can barely hold a conversation past 8pm so socialization has felt impossible.

But I'm trying to get back in the groove and I promise to try and be a better blogger.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Glad you are back and I hope you are feeling better! I really enjoy checking in on your blog and I was getting worried. I have been feeling the same all winter, yuck...

And I am with you on James Cameron. If he wins and delivers another vomit-inducing speech I'm sure there will be a nation wide collective eye roll.