Thursday, March 11, 2010

hot Bunny Radio Playlist for March 11th

CKLU 96.7 FM
6-8pm (18:00 - 20:00)

* denotes Canadian talent
italics denotes a new release


  • John Doe & the Sadies -- Stop the World and Let Me Off -- Country Club (VINYL)
  • Islands -- Humans -- Return to the Sea *
  • Cub -- So Far Apart -- Come Out, Come Out *
  • The Minus 5 -- Dear Employer -- Down With Wilco
  • Paper Cranes -- Rabbit in a Snare -- Vice compilation *
  • Jason Collett -- Rave on Sad Songs -- Rat a Tat Tat *
  • Frank Black & the Catholics -- Do You Feel Bad About It? -- Frank Black & the Catholics
  • Feist -- Gatekeeper -- Let It Die *
  • Cat Power -- Metal Heart -- Jukebox
  • Basia Bulat -- I'm Forgetting Everyone -- Heart of my Own *
  • Bright Eyes -- Another Travelin' Song -- I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
  • Yeasayer -- Love Me Girl -- Odd Blood
  • The Travelling Band -- Sweet City -- (weewerk) is 6! *
  • Sarah Harmer & Jason Euringer -- Summertime -- Songs for Clem *
  • The Pretenders -- 2000 Miles -- Learning to Crawl (VINYL)
  • Neko Case -- Thanks a Lot -- The Virginian
  • Hollerado -- Juliette -- Record in a Box *
  • The Jam -- Non Stop Dancing -- In the City
  • The Damned -- Hit or Miss -- Black Album
  • The Weakerthans -- Reasons -- Reconstruction Site (VINYL) *
  • The Avett Brothers -- Ill With Want -- I and Love and You
  • Built to Spill -- Hindsight -- There Is No Enemy
  • Guided By Voices -- She Goes Off at Night -- Earthquake Glue
  • Sleater-Kinney -- Steep Air -- The Woods
  • Kate Maki -- Crossfire -- Two Song Wedding (VINYL) *
  • Blake Babies -- When I See His Face -- God Bless the Blake Babies
  • Yukon Blonde -- Babies Don't Like Blue Anymore -- Yukon Blonde *
  • Hayden -- Let's Break Up -- The Place Where We Lived (VINYL) *
  • Great Aunt Ida -- We Say No -- How We Fly *
  • Wilco -- It's Just That Simple -- A.M

NOTES THIS WEEK:
  • A show starting with John Doe and The Sadies can't go too far wrong right?
  • New Jason Collett you say? I was wondering why it was starting to feel like summer...
  • I'm not feeling super chatty tonight - mainly cuz there are people in the studio with me and I'm not sure what they're doing other than making me feel uncomfortable...
  • Yup, I still want to put Basia Bulat in my pocket...
  • that Yukon Blonde song? I must acquire for myself!!!! My toes are tapping!!


No comments: