Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hot Bunny Radio Playlist for January 14th

CKLU 96.7 FM
6-8pm (18:00 - 20:00)

* denotes Canadian talent
italics denotes a new release


  • MC5 -- Starship -- Kick Out The Jams
  • Stevie Wonder -- You Haven't Done Nothin' -- Original Musiquarium 1
  • Neil Young -- When You Dance You Can Really Love -- After the Goldrush *
  • Luther Wright & the Wrongs -- Wish Me Well -- Guitar Pickin' Martyrs *
  • Kimya Dawson -- Talking Earnest -- I'm Sorry That Sometimes I'm Mean
  • Julie Doiron -- You Look So Alive -- Woke Myself Up *
  • Neko Case -- Favourite -- Mint Records Presents: CBC Radio 3 Sessions
  • Woodhands -- Talk -- Remorsecapade *
  • Violent Femmes -- Lack of Knowledge -- Why do Birds Sing?
  • The Lemonheads -- Pittsburgh -- The Lemonheads
  • Elvis Costello -- Radio Silence -- When I Was Cruel
  • Joel Plaskett Emergency -- Radio Fly -- Truthfully, Truthfully *
  • Smith -- Baby It's You -- Quivers Down the Backbone Birthday compilation
  • Beck -- O Maria -- Mutations
  • Devendra Banhart -- Rats -- What Will We Be
  • The Jam -- That's Entertainment -- Sound Affects
  • The Apples in Stereo -- Please -- Velocity of Sound
  • Thee Headcoats -- Greatest Lover in the World -- W.O.A.H - Bo in Thee Garage
  • Mother Mother -- Polynesia -- Vice compilation
  • Noah and the Whale -- I Have Nothing -- The First Days of Spring
  • Bonnie "Prince" Billy -- No Bad News -- The Letting Go
  • Daniel, Fred & Julie -- Clementine -- Daniel, Fred & Julie *
  • Phosphorescent -- I Gotta Get Drunk -- To Willie
  • Jonathan Richman -- When I Say Wife -- Action Packed: Best of Jonathan Richman
  • Tom Waits -- Barber Shop -- Foreign Affairs
  • The Replacements -- Answering Machine -- Let It Be
  • Jay Farrar & Benjamin Gibbard -- Willamine -- One Fast Move or I'm Gone: Music from Kerouac's Big Sur
  • Whiskeytown -- Excuse Me While I Break My Own Heart Tonight -- Strangers Almanac
  • Little Joy -- How to Hang a Warhol -- Little Joy
  • Wilco -- Why Would You Wanna Live? -- Being There


NOTES THIS WEEK:
  • Kicked off the first show of the New Year with 8 minutes of strangeness and noise..
  • Man that Julie Doiron song just about sums up post-break-up doesn't it?
  • Why do I always feel so bad for the deer in Neko's dream in "Favourite?" Like, way overly sad...
  • Yay for new Woodhands!!!!
  • "Baby it's You" might be the sexiest song ever written....
  • Holy crap do I ever love that A.I.S song....
  • Daniel, Fred & Julie -- Attack in Black and Julie Doiron playing covers? I love it already....
  • I love when people do Willie Nelson record, especially a whole record of Willie Nelson...

No comments: