Tuesday, April 20, 2010

boy stuff for girls


So Marc and I have always been of the mindset that any baby of ours would wear whatever was cute -- none of this only pink or blue nonsense. I've been randomly buying cute baby stuff for about a year now -- totally disregarding if I was in the boy or girl section of the store. And you know what? I'm totally cool with that. Even now that we know we're having a girl I'm still window-shopping in the boy section. Yesterday I bought a super adorable little sleeper that has caterpillars all over it from the boys section cuz I thought it was just too cute to pass up.

Am I going to get dirty looks from the other moms whose baby girls are decked out in nothing but pink from head to toe??? Is the idea of a little baby girl wearing a shirt with a truck on it really that offensive???

No comments: