Wednesday, October 1, 2008

welcome back pretty lady

On the opposite end of Heroes is the happy return of Pushing Daisies!  I love this show so much and am thrilled that it's back!  If not for the glorious sets and fun storylines, it's also worth watching solely for the envious wardrobe of "Chuck" played by the adorable Anna Friel.  Seriously I would dress like that every day if I had the money or knew how to pull it off.  The season premiere just illustrated that they've significantly upped the style factor for Chuck, not that it needed it at all really.  SO gorgeous.  The full skirts with belts and amazing dresses and hairpins.....it's too much!!!  This show is pure eye candy on every level.



1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

I am so excited. I have been waiting for this show for months. I LOVE this show!!!