Monday, October 6, 2008

weekend round-up

Let's say my weekend started Thursday with drinks and visiting with some of my favourite people Kelly and Steve in town for the weekend. We laughed and chatted and I may have even accomplished a secret goal for the visit. Yay me!!

Friday Marc took me on a date to the movies and we ate popcorn and held hands. It was great.

Saturday, Marc's wee neice and nephew came over in the morning for their first guitar lesson with Uncle Marc. They came in with their tiny guitars and their tiny fingers and were rockstars for about half an hour. Very cute. Spent the rest of the afternoon poking around the farmer's market buying veggies for our contribution to the family dinner that took place later that day. It was great to see the family including my aunt and uncle who were making their last stop on their 52 day road trip across Canada and Alaska. While they had a once in a lifetime kind of trip, I've never seen 2 people more ready to go home in my whole life. I'd like to think Marc and I could survive 52 days in a car together...

Sunday was shopping with my parents where I behaved like a 10 year old. I believe I had my reasons and they lovingly let me have my tantrum. We then took them for crepes and waffles at Ti Amo to make up for it. Spent the rest of the day napping and vegging out hoping that Monday morning might never come. It totally did though.

No comments: